Get a 200% Bonus on your first deposit after creating a Blackbet.ng account.
If you haven’t clicked over to claim your 200% welcome bonus from blackbet then that means you need more information. Maybe you want to get details on how to register or maybe you want to know about other promotions offered by blackbet.ng. If that’s what you’re still on here for, then your curiosity will be satisfied in the sections that follow.
How to register on Blackbet Nigeria and Claim your Welcome Bonus
Here’s how to register on Blackbet Nigeria
- Head over to the Blackbet website.
- Click on the sign up button at the top right hand corner of the web page.
- On the pop-up, input your phone number and choose one of the two verification methods ( Verify by sms or verify by call).
- You will receive a 4 digit verification code to use for verifying your phone number on the next page that comes up.
- On the next stage of registration, you will see a form to where you would fill in your email, email confirmation, title, first name, last name, date of birth, coupon code if you have any and currency.
- Click the “Join now” button and you’re automatically logged in
Now that you’re done registering, the next thing you want to do is deposit money into your account so you can be able to claim your bonus and play for a win. Before then, let’s tell you about the requirements for claiming your 200% bonus.
How to Claim your Blackbet Nigeria Welcome Bonus: The Requirements
- After registration you need to make your first deposit.
- Now, use your first deposit to make one or more bets that have odds not less than 3.0. Also you have to allow the bet(s) to settle.
- Your Free Bet Credits will be available within 24 hours after your qualifying bets have settled.
- You can then place bets with your Free Bet, just select the Free Bet option in the bet slip.
- The maximum amount of bonus you can get for the first deposit is ₦25,000.
- Any single or multiple bets placed at odds of less than 3.0 will not count towards the turnover or wagering requirement of the welcome bonus.
- The free bet cannot be used on Blackbet jackpot or virtual gaming.
- Players are eligible for only one bonus at a time. This offer cannot be combined with any additional promotions Blacket is running at the time. Players who redeem this bonus must complete or close out the bonus before redeeming another bonus.
- This promotion is limited to one per person, telephone number, same payment account number, shared computers. Duplicate accounts will be closed and will not qualify for this offer.
How to make Deposits into your Blackbet Nigeria Account
Depositing money into your Blackbet Nigeria is very easy to do. As at the time of writing this, there are 4 options available for depositing into your blackbet account.
- Card Payment
This is pretty straightforward. To use this method, log in to your account, click on the deposit button, and select the options that say ‘Pay securely with your credit/debit card. Proceed to make payment by inputting your card details accordingly.
This USSD option is still limited for now because you can only use the First bank and mCASH USSD codes (shortcodes) to make deposits. To make a deposit using your First bank account, dial *894*89425225*Amount#. For mCASH, dial, *402*96607181*Amount#. The minimum you can deposit using this method is ₦1,000
- Bank Transfer
With this method, you simply select your bank, make a deposit to the blackbet account, message blackbet on WhatsApp or live chat to confirm your payment and get your account credited.
- GTB Payment Options
With GTB, you can make deposits through the GTB Mobile App, Internet Banking, or GTWorld App. For the GTB Mobile App, you will need to login to the app, select GTCollections, select sports, and gaming, select Blackbet, fill out the form, and pay.
For the Internet banking option, log in to GTB Internet Banking, select payment and collection, select sports and gaming, select Blackbet, fill out the form and pay. For the GTWorld App, log in, select payment, select others, select sports and gaming, select Blackbet, fill details, and pay.
What Games can your bet on using Blackbet Nigeria
The blackbet.ng sportsbook currently has football, tennis, cricket, boxing, cycling, baseball, volleyball, ice hockey, golf, handball and many other popular games for you to choose from. Being that the bookmaker is in Africa, football tends to be the one that most punters place bets on.
Every week and weekend, players are eligible to take part in the Blackbet jackpot. You have to pick 13 number and if all or most of your numbers tally with the jackpot numbers for the week, you get to win an overwhelming amount of cash.
If you’re a punter, by now you already know what virtual is about. It is basically a computer simulation of major sportsbook games. Instead of betting on a live match and waiting for the match to be over before knowing if you’ve placed a winning bet or not, virtual games are usually done within a few minutes.
Other Promotions Asides Welcome Bonus
Acca Insurance Offer: Free Bet If One Team Lets You Down
Get a Free Bet of up to ₦10,000 if one game lets you down in your 7+ ACCA. Visit this link to learn more about this promotion.
Blackbet Super Sunday Bonus
Enjoy an amazing 20% Bonus when you make a deposit on Sundays between 9am and 9pm. Visit this link to learn more about this promotion.
Weekly Free Bet Offer
Place at least 10 bets with a minimum of N500 in stakes at Evens (2.0) or greater each week from Monday to Sunday and on Monday, you will be credited with a N500 free bet to use on any sporting market that you like.
ProsWelcome BonusGood Looking and easy to navigate websiteGood Customer Service
Other Bookmakers to try out
Apart from Blackbet, there are other bookmakers that are very good and trustworthy in Nigeria. You can try out 1xbet and Nairabet.
Blackbet is a budding betting platform in Nigeria you should try out if you’re interested in seeing some new innovation in the betting space. While it’s not too obvious as of now, the company does show subtle signs of being on the verge of rolling out new features that may disrupt the Nigerian online betting industry.